The SynTech Research Colombia Hub is part of SynTech’s LAM Zone II is located in Antioquia, enabling SynTech Colombia to cover the full range of crops and areas, in particular banana, avocado, coffee, tomato, potato and vegetables.
- Efficacy studies for regulatory purposes and R&D (evaluation, development);
- Agrochemicals, biosolutions and fertilizers (supported by capabilities in other LAM countries).
- GLP and NON-GLP residue trials;
- GLP under EPA guidelines;
- PHI decline curves (Resolución ICA 075487 del 15 de septiembre de 2020)
- Homogenization capacity;
- Study directorship/Study management from SynTech USA or Brazil;
Analytical phase in SynTech Brazil or USA plus local collaborators according to client needs.
Includes EUP, equivalent dossier for TGAI and FP, import permits, additional origins, label extensions, executed by local experts and supported by members of SynTech Regulatory Network.
Capability to conduct Pollen and Nectar Studies, following guidelines and methodologies from Syntech Research Brazil experts.
SynTech Colombia covers all main crops in Colombia, including:
- oil palm
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org