SynTech Research is a global Contract Research Organization, whose team of seasoned professionals has extensive experience in the research and development of crop production products. The company delivers high quality field and laboratory studies to determine the safety of agrochemicals and agronomic performance of major crop varieties hybrids. We add value and competitive advantage to clients through our in-depth knowledge of the crop protection industry and its products.
A full management service menu is provided to organizations wishing to develop plant protection products, from new chemical entities or formulations, through to assisting with registrations in new territories or crops. SynTech Research offers a range of multi-discipline and cross-site services to enable customers to plan, manage and deliver all – or elements – of a project.
We have experienced project managers with scientific and technical skills, who work closely with customers to define objectives and associated trial plans adding value and providing results on time and cost-effectively.
The range of services offered includes:
- Planning of programs and input to protocols to meet technical and commercial objectives, including determining studies required for biological assessment dossiers
- Program management at global, regional and country level
- Study Direction and Monitoring at country, regional and global level
- Laboratory and field characterization of product performance (GEP), environmental fate (foliar and soil residue studies) and ecotoxicology (GLP), using its network of sites in over 30 countries
- Reporting in standard and customer-designed formats.
For further information please email: email@example.com