Terrestrial Organisms | Aquatic Organisms | Pollinator Studies
SynTech Research offers a wide range of laboratory, semi-field and field ecotoxicology services on non-target organisms.
Studies are conducted for research purposes and/or following appropriate regulatory and quality regulations for the submission of chemical and seeds/traits regulatory dossiers to: OECD, EPA, JMAFF, PMRA and Latin American authorities.
- Non-target arthropods (NTAs). For details of Terrestrial Ecotoxicology click here
- laboratory, extended laboratory, aged residues, semi-field and field studies
- beneficial organisms, phytophagous and dung non-target arthropods
- Non-target plants (NTPs)
- seedling emergence and vegetative vigor studies
- crop and weed species
- Soil organisms
- laboratory and field studies
- earthworms, collembola, predatory mites, enchytreids and soil microflora
- Aquatic toxicology. For further details click here
- acute and chronic laboratory studies performed under static and static-renewal test conditions
- fish, invertebrates, algae and aquatic macrophytes
- Honey bees and other pollinators. For details of the Bee Health Unit click here
- honey bees, bumble bees and solitary bees
- laboratory testing (acute and chronic studies on adults and larvae)
- side effect and residue (bee matrices) semi-field and field studies in Europe, USA and Latin America
Analytical support to our aquatic and terrestrial ecotoxicology studies is provided via our state-of-the-art laboratories
- method development, verification and/or validation
- water, soil and bee matrices (pollen, nectar and diet)
Program management and risk assessment
In addition to Study Directorship of individual studies, SynTech Research can provide management for the coordination of comprehensive testing programs along with preparation of regulatory submissions including ecological risk assessment.
SynTech Research’s Ecotoxicology laboratories are located at ECT Oekotoxikologie GmbH in Flörsheim am Main, Germany (aquatic and soil organisms), Mâcon, France (pollinators and NTAs), Nîmes, France (NTPs), Valencia, Spain (pollinators and NTAs), Stilwell, Kansas USA (pollinators) and Piracicaba, Brazil (pollinators), with additional laboratory and field study resources through its worldwide network of research stations.
To download a copy of the Ecotoxicology Services brochure click here.
For further information please email: email@example.com