SynTech Research works with local collaborators covering North, Central and South Coast of the country, managed by SynTech Research Chile
- Efficacy studies for regulatory purposes and R&D (evaluation / development);
- Agrochemicals and BioSolutions.
- GLP and NO-GLP residue trials;
- GLP under EPA guidelines;
- Homogenization capacity;
- Study directorship/Study management from SynTech USA or Brazil;
- Analytical phase in SynTech Brazil/USA plus local collaborators according to client needs.
- Coordinated from SynTech Research Chile Hub.
- Includes EUP, equivalent dossier for TGAI and FP, import permits, additional origins, label extensions, executed by local experts, members of SynTech Regulatory Network.
SynTech Peru performs trials in all the main crops.
- Table Grapes
- Bell pepper
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org