SynTech Research’s Aquatic Ecotoxicology Team at ECT Oekotoxikologie GmbH in Germany, located near Frankfurt airport, provides complete aquatic study programs under GLP.
Our highly experienced Study Directors are supported by well-trained technicians and can rely on an efficient Quality Assurance team to deliver timely, high quality studies to our customers.
Programmes offered range from single First tier standard studies to complex packages including Higher tier studies with, for example, variable exposure designs. Our testing capabilities include acute and chronic laboratory toxicity tests on fish, invertebrates, algae and aquatic macrophytes, and sediment-dwelling organisms as well as bioaccumulation studies with fish and aquatic invertebrates. Test organisms originate from our in-house cultures, and we have broad experience with setting up cultures and toxicity test with non-standard species.
- Raphidocelis subcapitata (Pseudokirchneriella subcapitata)
- Desmodesmus subspicatus
- Anabaena flos-aquae
- Other algae species (e.g. Skeletonema costatum, Navicula pelliculosa)
- Lemna gibba, Lemna minor, and other Lemna species (e.g. L. aequinoctialis, L. minuta, L. turionifera)
- Myriophyllum spicatum, Myriophyllum aquaticum
- Glyceria maxima
- Other macrophytes (e.g. Hippuris vulgaris, Spirodela intermedia)
- Daphnia magna
- Ceriodaphnia dubia
- Chironomus riparius
- Lumbriculus variegatus
- Hyalella azteca
- Other aquatic invertebrates (e.g. Daphnia pulex, Tubifex tubifex)
- Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Fathead minnow (Pimephales promelas)
- Rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss)