Company: Syntech Research Spain.
SynTech Research Group, leading company in R+D in agriculture, is hiring an ENTOMOLOGIST for our team. Based in Valencia, Spain.
- Responsible for Efficacy trials, data analysis and preparation of technical reports as well as technical assistance in Ecotoxicology studies.
- Maintenance of mite and insect populations for efficacy trials through population monitoring and sample collection.
- Conducting efficacy tests in the laboratory and field.
- Analysis of results and preparation of technical reports.
- Technical assistance in Ecotoxicology tests.
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Studies in Agronomy or Biology with related work experience (2-3 years).
- Knowledge of Agricultural Entomology.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Knowledge of laboratory material and application equipment.
- Pesticide manipulator license.
- English level intermediate.
- Experience in design and performance of Efficacy Studies.
- Experience with ARM and R statistical software.
- Experience in design and performance of Ecotoxicology Studies.
- Previous training in Good Laboratory Practice.
- Problem solving, autonomy and decision making.
- Opportunity to work within a friendly and supportive environment of highly motivated professionals, where excellence is recognized and encouraged.
- Possibility to help shape new business areas for the company.
- Become part of a global team of experts, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Salary and benefits to be agreed.
Please send your resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.